SpuffleCraftMc Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpuffleCraftMc Forums

SpuffleCraft's Forums feel free to post what you want as long as you stick to the rules

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whitelist!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBaritone

Whitelist!? Empty
PostSubject: Whitelist!?   Whitelist!? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:57 am

Hey guys
It's TheBaritone here, most of you should remember me, me and my buddy FloraBoy42 visited quite frequently. The server was down for a while, which made me quite sad, as I was going amazingly well. I see now that it is back online, and I am itching to get back on and start tekkiting. But, for some reason every time I try to connect to the server it tells me that I am not whitelist. Is this because he server is being built, or has it become a whitelist server. I checked back over the planet minecraft post and it said nothing about whitelist. Please I really want to get back on. Any idea why this is happening?
Back to top Go down
Floraboy42

Whitelist!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitelist!?   Whitelist!? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:37 am

Hey everyone,
I'm getting the same thing as TheBaritone when i log on, i was so keen to keep tekkiting with you guys. I was listed as a Mod before the server went down and now I'm not even whitelisted? Can we please get me and TheBaritone whitelisted again ASAP. Thanks guys
Back to top Go down

Whitelist!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpuffleCraftMc Forums :: Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: